IS2 has recently partnered with a large-scale manufacturer who is looking for several production-assembly workers in Stratford. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and explore new skills. An ideal candidate is a talented team player who is willing to learn and looking for long-term prospects.
What you’ll need to do daily:
- Production assembly and quality inspection of finished parts.
- Packaging, making and labelling the boxes.
- Lifting to 50 lbs. and performing other warehouse duties as assigned
What you should have to qualify:
- CSA approved steel safety boots.
- Attention to detail
- Physical Stamina
- Added 4% vacation pay to weekly pay!
- Great Mentors with room for growth.
- Permanent placement after 3-6 months
Shifts and Pay Rate:
- Monday to Thursday
- Pay rate: $21.04 per hour
- Job Types: Full-time.
If you’re interested in learning more about this role – call 519-421-5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to being in touch!
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Food/Beverage|