IS2 Workforce Solutions is hiring a Distribution Coordinator In Milton !
- Good communication skills in English, written/verbal
- Ability to internet with internal and external customers
- Good attention to detail and persistence in resolving distribution related issues
- Experience in shipping via carious modes of transport (truck, rail and tanker).
- Good working knowledge of shipping documentation, including bills of lading, dangerous goods forms, commercial invoices and pallet forms.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SPS or related ASN software, web-based customer reporting tools, and Retail
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review inventory to ensure product is available according to customer due dates
- Advise the logistics coordinator of any orders that require inventory to be produced that are not captured on the production schedule
- Review order dates and advise shipping of changes by updating the master shipping schedule
- Request customer delivery appointments by sending order data via customer web-based programs or calling, faxing or emailing customers and update master schedule.
- Receive weekly order forecast from customers and distribute information to the relevant internal departments
- Review backorder reports to determine whether product is to be shipped or cancelled
- Prepare and maintain a comprehensive daily shipping schedule for all orders
- Obtain freight rates, fuel and other surcharges from carriers and update freight database as required and advise all parties involved.
- Maintain carrier information by obtaining current carrier insurance and C-TPAT certification and updating carrier folders
- Maintain file on carrier performance by documenting all carrier issues and preparing an annual report for Distribution Management
- Create and send manual ASN’s by entering shipment data via e-mail or fax to customers, where required
- Receive and track all bulk orders by entering the order information in the bulk shipping schedule and arrange bulk shipments and or pickups.
Job type: Full Time/Permanent
The pay rate will start between $24-$25/hour, depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
|Clerical / Office / Administrative, Warehousing / Distribution / Logistics