Are you looking for a job in a Manufacturing Environment? IS2 Guelph has a long-term opportunity for you. We are hiring Electro-Mechanical Assemblers starting immediately! Our client works in the electronic industry, and their business is booming! Apply today, you could start working as soon as tomorrow!
Responsibilities will include:
- Install, wire, and test manufactured cable assemblies into custom enclosures.
- Integrate electronic components, PCBAs, and mechanicals to complete product assemblies.
- Inspect and test electro-mechanical assemblies through stages defined by quality procedures.
- Ensure quality of workmanship and meet defined production schedules.
- Follow methods and sequence of operations according to engineered work instructions.
- Comply with all health & safety policies, environmental program, and ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Post-secondary education in an electronics technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of previous experience manufacturing electrical and mechanical assemblies.
- Cable and wire harness assembly and soldering experience are strong assets.
- Mechanical aptitude with pneumatic, electric, and hand tools.
- Working knowledge of ESD protocols and electrical safety.
- Fine attention to detail and driven to produce top quality.
- Strong communication skills and team oriented.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have steel toe work shoes/boots
- Must be able to comfortably lift up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis
- Day Shift: 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- Monday – Friday
- Afternoon Shift: 4:00 pm – 2:30 am
- Monday – Thursday
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 – $19.00/hr
Location: Guelph, ON
Have we piqued your interest yet?
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Food/Beverage|