We are hiring Forklift Operators with Order Picking licensing for our warehouse in North York. Apply today! You could start working as soon as next week!
- Counterbalance and Raymond Reach, Narrow Aisle (Reverse Steering) License with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Comfortable independently lifting 50lb
- Ability to work in a freezer environment (-18C) for long periods of time
- Experience/exposure to shipping and receiving
- Order picking experience with an RF scanner
- Flexibility on overtime requirements (overtime hours will be discussed the evening before your next scheduled shift)
- Operate forklift duties
- Work with shipping and receiving
- Load and stack pallets to be shipped/received
- Order picking food items to be shipped
- General housekeeping and sanitation – clean as you go, picking up debris and sweeping your work area to clear ways for forklift traffic
- Other duties as assigned
- Afternoons: 2:30PM – 11:00PM (training on DAY SHIFT for first two weeks)
- Nights: 10:30PM – 7:00AM (Sunday to Thursday nights, training on DAY SHIFT for first two weeks)
- Afternoons: $22.50/HR + $0.80 afternoon premium
- Nights: $22.50/HR + $1.50 night premium
This is an extremely cold setting, with temperatures between 4 degrees Celsius and -18 degrees Celsius. This is a temporary to permanent role
We supply -50 degree full freezer wear items, pants, jacket, gloves. We highly suggest candidates wear a balaclava, layers and any other thermal wear they are comfortable with.
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Food/Beverage|