IS2 London is looking to hire a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to work at one of London’s Leading Independent Used Equipment Dealer. Are you ready to take your next career step and join a stable organization that has been in business since 1976, providing their customers with the highest service levels to custom mechanics on a wide range environment such as Construction, Aggregation and Pipeline industries, this may be the role for you?
Join us today!
Pay Rate: $40 per hour based on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ability to complete repairs/servicing within established guidelines in a busy, fast-paced environment without compromising safety or quality.
• Troubleshoot, repair/rebuild, maintain and service various types of heavy construction equipment within established standards.
• Inspect equipment to detect faults/malfunctions.
• Diagnose equipment using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repairs required.
• Perform scheduled maintenance service on rental fleet equipment.
• Rebuild powertrain components, hydraulic pumps and motors.
• Follow all company policies, procedures, and governmental and equipment related safety requirements.
• Licensed Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Technician or Recent Diploma/Certificate for Heavy Equipment Apprentice
• Mechanical background looking to get into heavy equipment apprenticeship.
• Valid Driver’s License
• High Degree of Mechanical Aptitude — able to diagnose problems and identify fixes.
• Ability to read and understand schematics and technical information.
• Previous heavy equipment or farm equipment repair is an asset.
• Familiarity with CAT SIS program is an asset
• Pride in what you do!
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
|Automotive, Manufacturing & Food/Beverage