Are you looking for a job in Trades? IS2 Burlington has a long-term opportunity for you. We are hiring 4 Industrial Millwrights/Mechanics starting immediately! Our client works in the recycling industry, and their business is booming! Apply today, you could start working as soon as next tomorrow!
Responsibilities will include:
- Reading blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Installing, aligning, dismantling, and moving stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, furnaces and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Operating hoisting and lifting devices such as cranes, jacks and tractors to position machinery and parts during installation
- Inspecting and examining machinery and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Assembling machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment
- Industrial mechanic/millwright 433A license is required
- Job requires working indoors, outdoors, exposure to the elements
- Proficient in welding and torch cutting is a must
- Straight Afternoon Shift:
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm Monday-Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can!
You could be working as soon as tomorrow!
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Food/Beverage|