Millwright Mechanic in Brampton | $32+/hourly (2023-05-27)
Brampton (includes Caledon)
Posted 7 days ago
Right People. Right Jobs.
IS2 Workforce Solutions is looking for a Millwright Mechanic in Brampton! Apply today, you could start working as soon as next week.
- Employee Engagement Every Month
- Family Oriented
- RRSP Program
- Company bike to get around plant.
- Repairing and maintaining all types of production equipment and auxiliary plant equipment.
- Performing PM’s (Preventative Maintenance) on all production and auxiliary plant equipment as well as hands-on mechanical troubleshooting
- Will be working with hydraulics, pneumatics (repairing and troubleshooting) as well as facility fixtures
- Proactive in making recommendations for possible improvements to both equipment and processes
- Fabricate jigs, fixtures, and other production tools.
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
- React to production needs to ensure that quality parts are produced and downtime due to machine breakdown is minimized.
- Perform new equipment installations as needed.
- Must have own tools
- Licensed Millwright – 433A
- Experience in the fabrication, assembly, and maintenance of customized machinery
- Minimum 2-3 year of Mechanical troubleshooting within a manufacturing facility
- Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude with thorough experience working with hydraulics, pneumatics, fixtures, etc.
- Strong ability to work independently
- Good communication skills verbal and written
Shift: 11:00pm to 7:00am
Pay: $32 – $37 Based on experience
You deserve a job you love.
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
You could be working as soon as tomorrow!
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Food/Beverage|