We are hiring full-time, long-term Order Pickers in Vaughan, Ontario!
This is your opportunity to shine in an entry-level manufacturing position where you will begin training in your first couple of weeks to take on more responsibility and work towards your next advancement.
- Order picking using RF Scanner
- Picking and packing items up to 50lb
- Inspection and reporting responsibilities
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail when selecting items
- Expand knowledge of hand and power tools to carry out day-to-day processes
- Light packaging duties
- General housekeeping duties
- Experience working with an RF Scanner
- Ability to read and understand order sheets and pick tickets
- Physical stamina to stand, walk, and lift heavy items for extended periods of time
- Basic math skills
- 2:00PM – 10:30PM, Monday to Friday
- CSA approved steel toe footwear
- Canadian Citizen, Valid PR or Work Permit
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Manufacturing experience is an asset
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Food/Beverage|