Shape the Future! Join us as a Processing and Packaging Technician in St. Thomas. Apply today, you could start working as soon as next week!
- Rewards Await: Pay increase and benefits post-probation.
- Exclusive Discounts: Store discounts once a full-time employee.
- Cutting-Edge Environment: Contribute to a world-class cannabis innovation center.
Job Location: St. Thomas
Pay Rate/Range: 15.50
Shift Time(s): Day shift 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4pm
Why you’ll want this job:
- Pay raise and benefits upon completion of probationary period.
- Store discount once a full-time employee
- Work for a world class cannabis product innovation centre
- Processing various cannabis products
- Responsible for ensuring daily production targets are met and counts of finish products are correct.
- Placing products into corresponding packaging, operating labeling machines and attaching stickers.
- Prevent cross contamination risk at all processing stages right from propagation to final packaging.
- Follow Health Canada Cannabis regulations.
Required experience, skills, certifications:
- Must be 19 Years of age or older and can pass a criminal background check.
- Comfortable working with Cannabis products
- Must have clean indoor shoes or crocs to be left at work.
- Ability to accurately count and calculate.
Elevate your career in the dynamic world of cannabis innovation. Apply now and be a part of our success story!
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
|Job Category||Sales / Marketing|