IS2 is now seeking a restoration technician for one of Calgary’s largest plumbing, heating and air conditioning companies. We are seeking experienced drywall/restoration technicians and are looking for outgoing and dependable individuals to help meet the needs of our customers. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
You must have experience in some or all of the following:
- General carpentry
- Project management
- Handyman work
- Painting and finishing
- Drywall boarding an asset
- Drywall mudding an asset
- General labour (hauling, digging, demolition, etc.)
Education, Experience and Language:
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must be functional in English.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and/or early mornings as required.
- Ability to work on-call as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and in all weather conditions
- Ability to offer extended services to our customers
- Heavy lifting may be required at times.
- Excellent communication skills are required as well as the ability to troubleshoot on restoration jobs.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Be bondable
- Cell Phone
- Competitive Wages
- Extended Medical/Dental
- Truck with Gas Card
- Opportunities for advancement
- Vacation pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Job Diversity
Compensation: $30.00-$35.00 per hour – contact IS2 for more details. Applying is easy. Simply hit the apply button below and you could be on your way towards a new and exciting career.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Food/Beverage|