IS2 Workforce Solutions is looking for a Senior Controls Electrician! Apply today, you could start working as soon as next week.
Shift: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Compensation: Based on Experience
Location: Chatham, ON
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Controls Technologist’s responsibility is to develop electrical and controls system design solutions based on engineering principles and involvement in presentation of the solution to the customer.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with Government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Apply all necessary safety measures in product design.
- Work with Engineering Leader on customer design reviews and scope of work.
- Programming of Automation devices such as, PLC, HMI, Robot, Vision Drive and other devices as needed.
- Travel to customer sites as needed.
- Trouble shooting industrial equipment.
- Accommodating customer requests.
- Mentor and assist Junior and Intermediate Controls Technologist.
- Manage projects and report to Operations Manager.
- Assist with Estimating.
- Assist with open issue lists and customer reporting.
- Assist company in advancement of technology.
- Assist in creating process and procedure and guide Junior and Intermediate technologists in day to day activities.
- Follow and assist with maintaining project budgets.
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
You could be working as soon as tomorrow
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Food/Beverage|