Are you ready to join a family owned and operated organization that specialize in custom awning, canopy and shade products? Established in 1903, this company continues to expand and grow in the marketplace with their high quality service and products, providing stability and career growth for your next career advancement.
As a full-time Industrial Sewing Machine Operator you will be responsible for:
Sewing & Assembly
- Operate an industrial sewing machine with a variety of different substrates and materials.
- Measure, cut and sew custom canopy and shade products
- Assemble, fit and install pre-fabricated parts or finish products using hand and power tools on custom awning products
- Position, align and adjust materials for proper fit and assembly
- Inspection and quality control of finished product
Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Motor coordination and manual dexterity to perform sewing operations
- Ability to read and interpret design instructions and blueprints
- Previous carpentry, industrial sewing, assembly or construction experience
- Ability to handle a variety of objects differing in size, shape, weight of up to 100lbs
- Ability to perform repetitive work
- Familiarity with hand-held power tools
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing
Job Type: Full-time, Days, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Salary: From $19 – $26/hr based on experience
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Paid time off
Work Location: In person, London
Have we piqued your interest?
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
|Clerical / Office / Administrative