IS2 Workforce Solutions is actively recruiting for Shipper/Receivers with SAP experience for our client in Edmonton, ON. We are looking for accomplished, eager, and reliable candidates who are looking for not just a job; but a lasting and fulfilling career. This is an opportunity chalked full of possible advancement and room to grow. If this job interests you… Click the blue APPLY NOW button because these positions will be filled quickly!
Pay Rate: $25.00 / hour
Shift(s) Available: Monday- Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
WHY YOU’LL WANT THIS JOB:
– Jump-start your career with a top employer in an exciting industry
– Full-time hours with competitive pay and long-term STEADY work (great for the upcoming fall and winter season)
– Training / safe work environment and even career advancement opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
– Ensure that orders, both incoming and outgoing, meet all quality standards by following all safety protocols
– Count and sort incoming packages to verify receipt against courier bills and suppliers’ packing slips; conduct visual inspection for defect and damage.
– Tag and label incoming inventory and shipments with identifying information; place incoming products and materials in stock and record location of inventory in SAP
– Generate shipping labels and variable data labels from SAP or Purolator
– Adhere to shipping and receiving Standard Operating Procedures… and if you’re a qualified Shipper/Receiver… then you know the rest!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO QUALIFY:
– All applicants MUST have SAP experience HAVE SAP EXPERIENCE
– Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
– Mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity; strong hand-eye coordination
– Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
– Ability to work with forklift equipment to safely handle and transport products and keep a safe and organized workplace
Have we piqued your interest?
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
You could be working as soon as tomorrow!
|Manufacturing & Food/Beverage