IS2 Workforce Solutions is hiring Warehouse Associates in Aylmer! Apply today, you could start working as soon as next week.
Pay Rate/Range: 23-25/HR
Shift Time(s): Straight days- Monday- Friday, OT on Saturdays when required.
Why you’ll want this job:
- Work for a Family orientated established company.
- Diverse work environment, each day is different!
- Straight days, enjoy time off with your family.
- Great benefits, RRSP, Family events
- Skill advancement
- Assist in paint booth.
- Assist with Fabrication of trucks.
- Read diagrams and drawings for electrical components.
- Assemble, adjust, and install prefabricated parts use hand and power tools.
- Support the B and C truck assemblers.
- Preform other tasks as assigned once cross trained.
Required experience, skills, certifications:
- Welding experience
- Mechanical knowledge- minimum high school tech class
- Experience in mounting electrical / electronic accessories 12V wiring
- Able to use precision tools
- Able to read mechanical drawings
- Able to learn new tasks
- Able to clearly communicate
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Be eager to learn new skills as you will be floating between departments
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
You could be working as soon as tomorrow!
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Food/Beverage|