IS2 is looking for employees that are detail-oriented, as well as flexible, for an assembly position in Mississauga! If you meet the criteria we’re looking for, you could start working as soon as next week!
• Changing the locks in a community mailbox (Lock swap).
• Bringing the assemblers product as required (Running).
• Using a handheld scanner, Strapping, and wrapping pallets.
• Should be available to do the Fingerprinting test.
• Should be able to provide five years of address.
• Clear background check.
• As it is semi-government, we would require you to be a PR/Citizen/work permit with a background check
from back home.
• Mornings: 7 am to 3:30 pm.
• Noon: 3:30 pm to Midnight.
• 40 hours per week.
Why this position?
- There is opportunity for advancement and growth.
- Excellent team environment.
- Full-time and stable hours.
- Weekly pay with added 4% vacation pay!
• Mornings: 16.50 + 1.50 = $18 per hr.
• Noon: 16.50 + .50 +1.50 = $18.50 per hr.
Have we piqued your interest?
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
You could be working as soon as tomorrow!
|Job Category||Warehousing / Distribution / Logistics|