To our amazing associates and team members – thank you for going the extra mile to keep our economy going. Your hard work and dedication to ensure essential services like IS2 and our customers operate as efficiently and safely as possible is truly commendable. From the bottom of our hearts – thank you. We appreciate everything you do!
The Provincial Governments of BC, Alberta and Ontario have deemed IS2 an essential service. We are a Canadian-owned and operated company and are proud to do our part in keeping the country running during this unprecedented time. It also means that we are still interviewing candidates and actively recruiting for many available positions for our customers across the country.
We quickly rolled-out our emergency operating procedures, allowing us to seamlessly recruit, interview and place candidates without any interruptions to our internal processes, such as site-specific orientations, payroll and safety protocols.
Closely following the recommendations from government health officials, IS2 has implemented many new and enhanced protocols to ensure the safety of our team members, temporary employees and customers. These measures include:
Actively recruiting, interviewing and placing candidates in the safest manner possible.
Implementing additional screening to confirm an associate’s health and COVID-19 exposure status prior to deploying them.
Regularly advising team members and associates to practice frequent hand washing and social distancing.
Cancelling all business travel, both domestically and outside of Canada.
Upholding a strict self-isolation policy for anyone who is ill, in close contact with someone ill or has recently travelled.
Telling everyone – team member or associate – if you feel ill, stay home and consult a health care professional.
IS2 will continue to adapt to this rapidly evolving and fluid situation. Rest assured that as an essential services company, we are doing everything we can to maintain regular operations and service levels. We appreciate your patience as we take steps to contain the impact of COVID-19.
If you have questions or concerns about our response to COVID-19, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on how you can protect yourself and others from COVID-19, visit the following sites:
- WHO: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/events-as-they-happen
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Health Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
For local news updates and resources, visit these sites:
- CTV: https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/tracking
- Global: https://globalnews.ca/news/6666897/live-updates-coronavirus-pandemic/
- CBC: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/covid19-coronavirus-latest-canada-1.5499632
For resources from your local health authority, visit these sites:
- BC: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
- AB: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/
- ON: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/