We are hiring a CSR (Customer Service Representative) to join our growing team! We are a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of fire protection products and life safety systems, located in Vaughan.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for order taking, order entry and warehouse picking/packing of material.
If you’re looking for a long-term, full-time opportunity- Apply today! You could start working as soon as next week.
- Process orders placed by customers via email, phone, or in person
- Provide customers with product support and pricing
- Source manufacturer product lines and technical data
- Provide support/assistance to Sales Representatives, as needed
- Maintain high degree of accuracy in completing all tasks
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office and proficient in Word and Excel
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems such as JD Edwards
- Capable of lifting and/or moving loads up to a maximum of 50lb
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and commitment and dedication to team work
- Monday – Friday: 7:30AM – 4:00PM
- Monday – Friday: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
$22-24/HR based on experience
This includes a comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon hiring, including our virtual care platform Dialogue for quick access to healthcare services in many Canadian provinces. Group RRSP with employer contributions after 3 months of continuous employment.
This is a long-term, full-time opportunity.
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can
|Clerical / Office / Administrative