IS2 Workforce Solutions is currently hiring for Food Production Workers in Belleville, ON to work with some of our well-established clients. Apply today, you could start working as soon as next week!
- 12 hour shift rotation
- Removing finished product from the production lines.
- Sorting and pack products as required.
- Inspect products at various stages and identify deficiencies.
- Can document and label products based on specification.
- Follow ingredient cards to produce products.
- Can troubleshoot throughout shift as it relates to machine issues, and any other obstacles that may occur.
- Minimum 1-year of experience in a manufacturing setting is REQUIRED.
- Must be able to do repetitive tasks and perform warehouse functions
- Candidates must be able to pass a CBC.
- Steel toed footwear is mandatory.
- Paid weekly.
- 4% vacation pay added to weekly pay.
- Longer Term Opportunities: IS2 is NOT a day-labour service. Most of our assignments are temp-to-hire meaning depending on your performance it could lead to a full-time permanent position.
Have we piqued your interest?
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
You could be working as soon as tomorrow!
|Manufacturing & Food/Beverage