IS2 is looking for a Machine Operator for a growing manufacturing business that builds thermoplastic injection moulds for an automotive industry. Be part of a great team and help build your career in the manufacturing workforce. The ideal candidate for this role will be open-minded, have a willingness to learn and be skilled in Quality assurance. If this sounds like you… APPLY NOW because this position will be filled quickly!
Pay Rate: $19.00 / hour
Performs continuous operation of automated machines to ensure that products meet specifications and production requirements by performing the following duties
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Can follow and understand work instructions including visual aids and limit samples.
- Has experience in Quality Control and detailed oriented.
- Can identify common defects such as: short shots, splay, flash, etc.
- Uses correct packaging and quantity of parts per work instruction.
- Correctly starts/completes the product inspection, traceability/production forms.
- Attaches proper bar code labels to the correct packaging.
- Ability to work multiple workstations as production needs require.
- Place all first off and fixture parts from previous shift into correct lot number container.
- Records hourly checks on board and/or paperwork provided.
- Completes rework on all parts requiring such at end of shift.
- Checks and changes tip on gasket machine on an hourly basis.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED IN ORDER TO QUALIFY:
- Previous manufacturing experience an asset.
- Min of one year Quality Control Experience
- Minimum of grade 12 or GED.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can
|Manufacturing & Food/Beverage