We need hard working, motivated, and dependable Painters (like you!) who are looking for long-term employment! This is a full-time permanent position in a metal manufacturing plant in Tillsonburg, ON. If this describes you – Apply now and get your new career started!
Pay Rate: $19.00 – $21.00 / hr (based on experience, increase after probation)
WHY YOU’LL WANT THIS JOB:
- Jump-start your career with a top employer in an exciting industry
- Full time hours with plenty of career advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Selecting and mixing coating paints to desired color and prepare spraying equipment such as cleaning or adjusting spray guns.
- Willingness to take direction from area lead and follow that direction and to be a self-starter when not working under direct supervision.
- Be capable of reading and understanding technical documents such as paint mixing procedures, and maintaining sprayer equipment as required.
- Have the ability and desire to become efficient with painting techniques, meet company productivity rates, maintain mil thickness, and learn all aspects of job as required.
- Cleaning spraying equipment with solvent or other recommended cleaning solutions daily.
- Maintaining the paint mix room while following the company safety policies.
- Maintaining proper respirator care and operation and using the breathing air supply system.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED IN ORDER TO QUALIFY:
- Previous coating/paint line experience considered a definite asset
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 45lbs (20kg)
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Have we piqued your interest?
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
|Manufacturing & Food/Beverage