Our client in Mississauga is hiring for a full time permanent Warehouse Supervisor! This position is not remote. Our client is looking for a dedicated supervisor to support the warehouse manager with maintaining and managing all operators in the warehouse. This individual is responsibility for the efficient flow of goods in and out of the warehouse and maximizes both company efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
This position has the unique perk of shift flexibility and start-times for the right applicant. (Start at 8AM or 10AM if you prefer – to ease your commute!) If you are a highly qualified supervisor, this client wants to work with you to ensure your work life balance is ideal!
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Completion of post-secondary in warehousing, transportation, supply chain management, inventory control and/or materials management would be considered an asset
- A minimum of 5 years of direct managerial experience of 30+ team members including supervisors/leads in a distribution operation, supply chain or transportation environment
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have lean/continuous improvement experience including 5S
- Must be a high-energy, motivated leader that takes initiative everyday
• 40 hours per week; occasional overtime
• Must be capable of working in both an office and warehouse environment
• Manage and maintain all operations of the warehouse
• Manage all aspects of the Inbound and Outbound Departments
• Manage work flow of all Inbound Operations from receiving to putaway
• Responsible for activities in picking, replenishing, checking, shipping, and pickup operations
• Responsible for resource planning and meeting daily goals
Why you’ll want to work with IS2:
- Permanent position with our client
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Pay
- Flexible Start Time (see above for details)
Have we piqued your interest?
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can.
|Job Category||Warehousing / Distribution / Logistics|