We are hiring a Purchasing Coordinator for our distribution warehouse in Woodbridge. This is an in-office, full-time opportunity. A global leader in the distribution of of innovative fire protection products and life safety systems, we are a large supplier of safety sprinkler systems with customers in over 70 countries around the world.
- Reporting to the National Operations Manager, you will be responsible material procurement
- Place orders and transfers, including acknowledgement review
- Inventory replenishment
- Follow up with vendors to ensure successful deliveries
- Ensure costing updates in the system
- Maintain high degree of accuracy in completing all tasks
- Investigate and propose cost savings
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role (purchasing, inventory management)
- Fluent in spoken and written English language
- Good knowledge of MS Office, proficient in Word and Excel
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems, such as JD Edwards
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of fire protection and/or plumbing products is an asset
Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 4:30PM
$25.00 – $27.00/HR based on experience
We offer a comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon hiring (prescription drug insurance, health case, dental care, EFAP, disability insurance, life insurance, etc.) and offer Group RRSP employer contribution matching options.
At least one reference will be required.
It’s easy! Fill in your phone number, email, and attach your resume. Our recruiters will get back to you as soon as they can
|Clerical / Office / Administrative